Privacy and data protection policy
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the implementing regulations for Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD), NewLifeHome undertakes to adopt the technical and organizational measures necessary, depending on the level of security of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the LOPD, the User is informed that the personal data collected by NewLifeHome, through the forms provided on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of NewLifeHome, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency, in order to facilitate, expedite and to comply with the undertakings entered into between the two parties or to maintain the relationship established on the forms signed by them or to respond to a request or consultation.
As long as the User does not communicate otherwise to NewLifeHome, it will be understood that their data have not been modified, that the User undertakes to notify any changes and that they have the consent to use them for the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. They may also be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities specific to their corporate purpose, expressly authorizing NewLifeHome to extract, store data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, and thus improve the quality, operation and navigation on the Website.
On the occasions when the User may provide their data through forms, for the purpose of making enquiries, requesting information and/or for reasons related to the Content offered on the Website, if the data provided by the User are essential for the proper development of all this, the User will be informed of this, indicating that they are data whose completion is of a nature obligatory.
In the event of not authorizing the processing of their data for the purpose indicated in the previous paragraph (s), the User may exercise their rights of information-access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO Rights) which they have and which may be exercised against NewLifeHome, in accordance with Title III of the LOPD and the RDLOPD. To do so, it should take into account the following connotations:
• Right of Access: This is the right of the User to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that NewLifeHome has carried out or carries out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned from them.
• Right of Rectification: This is the User’s right to modify the data that, being inside the automated file, turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of Cancellation: This is the right to delete the User’s personal data, except as provided for in other applicable laws that determine the obligation to keep them, in due time and form.
• Right of Objection: This is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop the processing of them by NewLifeHome.
Thus, the User may exercise his rights by means of a written communication addressed to NewLifeHome with the reference “LOPD-www. kankanaimport.com”, specifying:
• Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where representation is accepted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document certifying the representation, will also be required. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves the identity.
• Petition with the specific reasons for the request or information to be granted.
• Domicile for the purpose of notifications.
• Date and signature of the applicant.
• Any document proving the request you make.
The User must use a method of sending that allows proof of the sending and receipt of the request.
This application and any accompanying documents should be sent to the following address and/or email:
Av. de Velázquez, 204-206